Bim’Bimba Park is a $7.5 million, 5 hectare recreational space within the Gainsborough Greens Community. The design of the park incorporates multiple play and rest areas, using nature-inspired equipment and natural materials.
The most striking feature of this park is a 15m high tower with a spiral enclosed slide, lower level tube slide, internal climbing net and a large enclosed tunnel net.
Visitors can also enjoy
• Climbing ropes, nets and balance play equipment
• Large fallen tree structure with climbing net
• Contemplation area with seating carved into totems
• Wheelchair accessible carousel
• Toddler area
• 3 kilometres of tracks
• Sporting field
• Basketball court
• Skate ramp
Unfortunately, shade is limited to the toddler play area only. Facilities include:
• Picnic tables and chairs under large gazebos
• Car park
• Night time lighting and CCTV