Children will love exploring at the Cedar Creek Swimming Holes (end of Cedar Creek Road, Cedar Creek). This is not to be confused with Cedar Creek Falls at Tamborine).
The current water levels provide play opportunities for children of varied interests and abilities. Journey along the creek to find:
• Shallow sections with gently flowing current
• Knee-height sections ideal for splashing and general water play
• Deeper sections suitable for wading
• Cascades of varying intensity
• Smaller waterfalls
• Boulders of varying sizes for rock hopping and climbing
Families will also enjoy exploring the surrounding bushland - there’s even a trail alongside the creek for more adventurous visitors!
Please note that there is very limited parking and no amenities onsite. We recommend early arrival or parking further down the road and walking.
**Please be mindful of the private properties overlooking this section of the creek. Private property areas are signed, but we saw many people ignore these.**
519 Cedar Creek Rd, Cedar Creek QLD 4207, Australia